Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just the three of us

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
The three of us went to kuantan for a vacation (after a few hints here and there to mr papa since we have to cancel our langkawi vacation with the in laws)..Tension mak tau..rm500 lebih terbang camtuh jek sbb ade deployment on monday which i thot we're suppose to be back on sunday(kes2 miscommunication oleh pihak mr papa.Dont try to get me started on that.)Which from now on i have to remind myself not to let him plan out vacation anymore.no way.From now on I am going to handle all the vacation schedule,plan,choose the hotel..bla..bla..except for the expenses laa of course...hehe..Ok.so our kuantan vacation.It was one relaxed and most fun vacation.Eventhough sebenarnye kitorang takde pegi memane pon.just lepak in the room,swimming,visit my sedara,and refresh my childhood memories.I was born in Kuantan and deep down inside i still love Kuantan.Kuantan has been my playground till i was 9 years old.I have best friends here which i have lost touch with.and my old house did not look like it used to be.It did not have that homey feeling anymore.But there are parts of Kuantan which still reminds me of the old times.And i'm glad i can still show it to mr papa and i hope one day to yaya.I feel like getting out the car and carved 'i was here once upon a time' at the Kuantan old bus station.Somehow it still looks the same.

So,in Kuantan,we stayed in De Rhu Beach Resort.I think its a nice resort apart from the swimming pool yg compang camping di sana-sini tapi still best.The swimming pool is seriously HUGE and the hospitality and breakfast are good.Overall i gave 4 out of 5 stars.All in all i enjoyed my stay in De Rhu.The best part were the Big Big swimming pool and of course the King Size BED!Man..its big.I think its super King ke hape.The bed yang usually was fuly conquered by my anak dara yg lasak mase tido smpai papa and mama terpakse tidur di hujung tanduk saja.On this bed,we have all the space we need!!



At nite we had dinner with joyah my ex-childhoodmate cum Kuantan-mate,ex-schoolmate,ex-Subangmate.Thanks joy and kash for bringing us to the lovely dinner.And thanks to mr kash yg blanje us makan.Baik betul!!Lenkali blanje lagi ok??!hehe.

ok..tetibe dah hilang mood nak mengarang.So sambung later..Just bare with me.I'm one lazy writer.eheh..I'll upload more photos later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates