Thursday, January 14, 2010

how i wishh..

Thursday, January 14, 2010
seriously for money to grow on trees.Banyaknye benda nak kene beli.nak kene settle.nak kene bayar.and of course laa yang paling geram tu bile rase ringan jek tangan nak tekan button checkout kat online shops.money is never enough.Give it-la berape pon gaji,i'm sure it will never satisfy my hunger for stuffs.never enough.
And why the hell the bosses belom announce bonus brape bulan???Please jangan cakap takde bonus.Akan ku hamuk keliling opis ok.am not kidding.Things that i want so badly
  1. I so want new pair of jeans cause i'm getting FAT day by day and i can foresee that in 1 month time my big fat bum bum cant fit into my jeans anymore(yeah..there goes my new year resolution down the drain six feet under).
  2. GPS.Oh sweet,sweet technology.i so need one since i can easily get lost even in my own bedroom(yeap,am being dramatic.but can u get the picture?)I dont want the china cikai one.I want GARMIN.I can settle on whichever GARMIN model as long as its GARMIN.I memang susah nak ingat jalan ok.Drop me in the middle of KL and i'll take the public transport home and leave my car there in the middle of the road.Cause i dont know how to get back!!
  3. Handbags and shoes!Lots of 'em.i'm a girl what can i say?
  4. Tudung munawwarah pelbagai kaler to go with each of my clothes.haha.
  5. Playground for yaya.Something like this would be nice.


The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates